Gluten Free UN-Fried Chicken
See this post You can take the girl away from the South… for more in depth instructions and tips.
- 3/4 cup Bisquick® gluten free mix
- 1/2 cup GF bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese grated
- 1 tsp Spanish paprika smoked
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins boneless and skinless (10 pieces)
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp butter melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a medium size bowl, mix together Bisquick®, cheese, paprika and a pinch of salt. Line a baking sheet with non-stick foil or a silicone baking mat. Dip chicken into flour, then eggs then toss in Bisquick mixture and press the mixture down on the chicken. Very lightly shake off excess. Place it on the baking sheet. Repeat process for the remaining tenders. Drizzle melted butter over the chicken using a brush (about a ½ tsp on each). Bake for 8 minutes. Flip chicken and bake for an additional 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
Share this Recipe
What's new, gnu?